As many of you already know, we converted software providers for Team Afterburn. Although the conversion started back in September and was scheduled for completion in November, it was just finalized. With any software conversion, there are issues that arise, and we are diligently working to resolve them as they come up. Currently, only the Apple app is available. We were told the Android app will be available on Monday, 1/7/19 but no exact time has been given to us but you can still schedule classes using a web browser. If the below instructions don’t work for you, text Andrew at 520 431-8048 to schedule your desired classes for next week.
If you have an Android phone or you do not want to use the app, you will need to use a web browser either on a desktop or mobile device:
1. Go to www.teamafterburn.com
2. Click on “Member Login” in the upper right-hand corner (on the desktop)
3. or click the menu button at the top corner and scroll all the way down to “Member Login” (on a mobile device)
4. Go to the desired day that you want to schedule for
5. Click on Sign Up Now
6. It will ask you to Log In or Create an Account. Do NOT Create an Account, click on “Need a new password?”
7. Type in the email you have on file with Team Afterburn and click next
8. Check your email for further instructions
For iPhone users that have NOT installed the App:
1. Download the “Team Afterburn” app from the App Store.
2. Once loaded and you are past the notification screen it will ask you to ‘LogIn’ or ‘Register’. DO NOT select ‘Register’, click on ‘Forgot Password?’ and follow the instruction from there.
For iPhone users that have installed the App:
1. If you have logged in already and are getting the error message ‘Client does not exist’ you will need to log out and use the reset password feature. This is due to the fact there were duplicate profiles created from selecting the ‘Register’ option. Those are being resolved as we find them in the software.
2. If you are logged in and are receiving the error message ‘No membership privileges’ you selected ‘Register’ when you first installed your App and do not have the correct contract associated with your account. You can reach out to us to get that resolved.
Again, if you run into any issues, text Andrew at 520 431-8048 to schedule your desired classes for next week. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and truly appreciate your understanding!
Philip Clar Team Afterburn