Today we give you the final installment of a three-part series on some of the biggest and sometimes most overlooked reasons to make gym training a bigger priority! Today we take a look at reasons 15-21:
- You’ll feel great: Vigorous exercise releases natural endorphins (happy hormones) into your blood stream that dissolve pain and anxiety. You’ve probably heard of ‘runner’s high’, this can be achieved by any great workout.
- You’ll lower your risk of diabetes: Studies show that exercising as little as half an hour each day can dramatically reduce your risk of diabetes. If you are at risk of diabetes, or already have diabetes, regular exercise is the most effective treatment for reversing the disease.
- You’ll meet cool people: You could benefit from a group of new, energetic friends, right? Gyms, bootcamps, workout centers and even the jogging trail are all great places to connect with fun new friends.
- You’ll improve your BMI: You know that maintaining a healthy BMI is key in disease prevention. Exercise is the best way to keep your BMI under control.
- You’ll increase your endurance: Do you ever get out of breath when walking up stairs or through the mall? Regular exercise builds your endurance for everyday activities.
- Your doctor will be impressed: How many times has your doctor given you the lecture about losing weight and exercising more? Exercise regularly and get your MD off your back!
- You’ll look amazing: Are you happy with the shape and size of your body? Regular exercise works wonders on your physique. Within a few weeks you’ll see shape and tone in all the right places.
We appreciate you spending the past week following along in this three-part series and we hope you’ve gotten more than enough reasons to make that choice to better your life through gym training! Take it to the next level, though, and come by the studio and sit down with us to discuss your goals and get started on gym training with us! In the meantime, check out the kind of results our members see on a regular basis at www.teamafterburn.com/testimonials or like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/teamafterburn.